Powered By Blogger

Saturday 24 July 2010

Welcome to Melody's Blog

Hi everyone
My name is Weiwen Bao, but please call me Melody (*^-^*). I'm originally from China and now I'm doing my second and the last semester of master's degree major in Journalism and Communication in University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia.
This is my first English blog. I will wirte some commentaries of online news about environment which I am interested in. Climate change is a rising topic these days. Extreme weather and natural diassters continuing happen. Human activities are the main cause.
I hope through this platform, I can exchange my ideas and make friends with you.
By the way, I will do presentation in class next Tuesday, welcome you to participate in it. Thank you very much!

3 comments:

  1. Hi~Melody~I am Ginger~Like your bplog's style~
    Welcome to my blog and follow me!!

    http://onlinejournalismnews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, trust ourselves, we will be fine.
    Fighting

    ReplyDelete